Sunday, August 21, 2011

Autumn wind, Autumn day !

Today, I woke up in the morning with a huge pain in my back! I bearly could get off the bed... but miraculously I finally did. So I am sitting now on the chair. Nothing is in my mind to inspire me what to write or what to say. I am just staring on the window how strong the wind is blowing. Is an autumn wind, an autumn day. It's making me feel so good and comfortable. I almost forgot the pain of my back. Everything is dancing on the street: a small tree in front of the hotel is holding it's branches and it's green leaves in the way of the wind reminding me about the salsa dance on the beach with my empty feets in the hot sand... People are passing trough the street. Some of them rushed, some of them lazy... An ealdearly man stops in fron of the door stearing for like 1 minute at the door asking himself maybe what the hell is behind the doors. His curiousity dissapears in moments and he walks further to who knows where. It's a day of silence. Is the day of the wind. Only the wind is alowed today to make noises. The dvd player stoped. The guest of the hotel are lazy today. Of course they are... It's Sunday morning. A perfect morning to wake up and have breakfast on the terrace, or sleep.... It doesn't matter thow...
I'll come back later in the afternoon and let you know how was this beautiful day in Bucharest...

No comments: